How to add custom Instagram story stickers?
- Once the ZIP file is downloaded, extract all the stickers and save them in your phone gallery.
- Open an Instagram story, meanwhile copy the image from the gallery to the clipboard, get back to the story, and paste the image to the story.
- For iPhone users, another option is to upload the sticker by using the upload photo to story option.
- In case you have android or another cellular that can’t copy the image to the clipboard, download Swiftkey app or Gbox app and use their keyboard to place the sticker on the story.
- Watch the next video on how it works on iPhone.
If you have any downloading problems – CLICK HERE to reach the full step by step download guide.